State Rally is a NSW Scout Section Event providing the opportunity for Scouts (and Leaders) to experience the activities put on by Leaders from across the State and more importantly, meet and mingle with a wider cross section of the NSW Scout community.
ALL Patrols are invited to attend the State Rally to be held at Glenfield Scout Camp 5th – 7th August. This is a light weight camp and activities.
Patrols will complete various activities over the weekend to earn points in Patrol co-operation, leadership and lightweight camping including menus. Each patrol will bring their own HIKE food & shelter and camp at the Rally common where there will be cooking & camping areas, toilets, water, security lighting & first aid.
Click here to download the flyer with further information. (Flyer updated 19/6/16)
Key Dates and Times:
- Registrations are now open
- Patrol Early Bird Registration close – 3rd July 2016 at mid-night. Includes a 100 Bonus Points and special registration fee of $25.00 (if the entire Patrol payment is not is received by mid-night 22nd July 2016 the Bonus Points will be reversed and Late Payment Penalty of 100points will apply.
- Patrol Registrations close – 2nd August 2016 at mid-night. Payments received after 2nd August will have Late Payment Penalty points applied.
- Leaders Registrations due by 2nd August 2016 at mid-night. Late registration fee applies after this time.
- State Rally Open for Leaders – 10.00am, 5th August 2016
- State Rally Open for Patrol Arrival – between 6.00pm and 10.30pm, 5th August 2016
- Closing Ceremony, 7th August 2016 at 1.30pm
- Event concludes, 7th August, 2016 at 2.00pm