(on behalf of Mitchell Shaw, Venturer Liason Officer)
I'm writing you this e-mail with much regret to inform you that Travellers Roventure has been postponed.
The event was still running until a decision was made today due to a lack of numbers. I currently have received 6 A1 forms. As a result I am unable to run the event.
A new date will be set at the August Venturer Council.
I thank the people who have submitted notes and money and i will return these to you in the near future via mail.
If you have any questions/comments/feedback, please call or email me.
Yours in Rovering
VLO- GWS Rovers